Anyone used both Note 5 and S7 Edge

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I've used both, I actually have the S7 Edge now (because I had to get rid of my beloved Note 7) and so far it's been decent. My wife has my old Note 5 so I hold it every now and then (because I am thinking about trading with her, until the next note comes out). The S7 is a pretty good phone, but I will be back in a Note soon......

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have had all the Notes except the 1st and the Note 7. I swore by them. After the Note 4 I stopped and switched to the iPhone (at my husband's urging) and was good with that for the 8 or so months that I was in that camp.

Decided to come back to the Note 5 (a beautiful piece of kit mind you) only to discover that I'd happily learned to live without the S-Pen. So I let it go in favor of a 2nd V20 (I already have an S7e).

If the S-Pen is really something you'll use the Note 5 is the best answer, IMO. If you don't need the S-Pen so much there are other good choices, including, but not limited to, the S7e.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Too small of a screen and battery for my liking. That said, I wouldn't mind trying one for a week to see if I could get used to a smaller phone again.

What about the S7 Edge? I have both the S7 and the S7 Edge. I bought the Note 7 because I wanted a larger screen. I went from the Note 5 to S7 thinking I could downsize on the screen but after a couple weeks hated it. If I would have bought the S7 Edge originally, I probably wouldn't have even bought the Note 7. The S7 Edge is the smallest I will ever go on a screen again.

Mark8768

May 24, 2010
Visit site
What about the S7 Edge? I have both the S7 and the S7 Edge. I bought the Note 7 because I wanted a larger screen. I went from the Note 5 to S7 thinking I could downsize on the screen but after a couple weeks hated it. If I would have bought the S7 Edge originally, I probably wouldn't have even bought the Note 7. The S7 Edge is the smallest I will ever go on a screen again.

Is the S7E screen a big upgrade from a S7 ? Had a Note 7 loved it.. went with a Droid Z ...nothing but issues. Back to a S7 again but being offered a S7E now. Just curious on your opinion between S7 and S7E really.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Is the S7E screen a big upgrade from a S7 ? Had a Note 7 loved it.. went with a Droid Z ...nothing but issues. Back to a S7 again but being offered a S7E now. Just curious on your opinion between S7 and S7E really.
S7E reminds me of the note 7 to a degree. Bigger screen than the S7 and curved edges. Nice quick responses and doesn't feel too much like a downgrade

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
The S7E is closer to the Note 7 in terms of handling and size. The S7E has a 5.5inch screen, compared to the 5.1inch on the S7, and 5.7inch on the Note7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1