Is there a setting or something that acts like an SPen in that you can draw / circle area you want to copy or share, instead of screen shot then crop then share?
    10-27-2016 02:29 PM
    i would love that, i miss that from a Note. LG has that QuickCapture+ or something that is pretty great
    10-27-2016 03:10 PM
    I can screen capture and crop right then before sending but it'd be neat to be able to draw crop as desired
    10-27-2016 06:57 PM
    So you piqued my interest with your request and I've been doing some Play Store searches...There are TONS of copy/paste photo selection apps and I didn't really delve into them because I think you are looking for something that will allow selection copy and then paste it where you want (not on another photo or on a stock photo within the app). So something that will "plop" the copied selection in your clipboard and allow you to paste it where you want. It really sounds like some type of copy/paste photo app would be the base of this.

I did find, however, an app that lets you copy/paste "actions". It looks like it has features (some apparently paid), and I haven't played with it myself yet, but thought I'd put it here so if anyone else is searching for functionality it's something to look at.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dactions&hl=en

Also, this looks well liked for copying/pasting text in apps that you normally can't:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsalcopy&hl=en
    10-28-2016 05:01 AM
    Is there a setting or something that acts like an SPen in that you can draw / circle area you want to copy or share, instead of screen shot then crop then share?
    I still use the S Note app and use my finger to draw, circle, etc, in lieu of an SPen. Is that what you mean?
    10-28-2016 06:00 PM
    I still use the S Note app and use my finger to draw, circle, etc, in lieu of an SPen. Is that what you mean?
    No- so say you see a picture or want to crop part of a message. I know you can screenshot them crop. It would be neat if instead, you could do something like a long press on the area of interest,then a draw option comes up (like the same pen) and you can draw the area you want to share.
    10-28-2016 06:11 PM