Traded in Note 7 for S7 Edge. I would really like the Note 7 UI back...

danforz

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello all,

I traded my Note 7 in for a S7 Edge. The step back in user experience is rather disappointing. The Note 7 ran whatever Samsung's new UI was, which really smoothed out all the issues my older S6 Edge had and added features such as replying to a text via notification etc. Seeing as to how this is merely a software update of the UI, is it possible to get those features back on the S7 Edge I now have?

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I read Grace UI (similar that was on Note 7) will be included in the update with Nougat and supposedly coming in December to the S7E.

I just switched from Note 7 this week and Grace UI was definitely a lot nicer

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I came from the Note 7 too. Install Nova Prime. Get the paid addition. It's only a few bucks. It'll make all the difference

merlinskw

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I came from a N7 as well.. You can see with Samsung already making S7edge in coral blue, they're probably be passing alot of N7 features excluding the S pen of course, to the S7edge... It's the only flagship phone they have until they revamp and release something else.

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
I read report expecting 7.0 Nougat beta update before end-of-year maybe, and then non-beta next year.
So not in November which is too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt