Samsung Beta: Nougat Beta available for S7/Edge...kind of

staticK78

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
In Samsung's app store, you can download Samsung Beta Nougat 7.0; however, when selecting register, there is a "system server error". Anybody get this to work yet?

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I was able to d/l the Samsung Beta Program app, and I get the same server error mentioned.

If and when this works in the US, for whom will it work? Any variant of the S7/S7E? I find it a bit too hard to believe that I'll just be able to d/l it to my Verizon version S7E. So, only the unlocked versions?

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
There's a thread over on XDA with instructions and files for flashing the unlocked firmware. I previously ran that for a while. Might have to do it again if it means the Beta is available and otherwise isn't with Verizon firmware.

420lyfe

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
You know what's really funny is that so many of these people claimed they've seen 'it' yet no one is able to come out and properly confirm this. No one will even tell how to exactly find this update... Hoax... chill out folks it's going to be a while before see anything legit...

Deke218

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
If you don't believe it then don't believe it. Don't call people liars because you can find it which is exactly what you do when you make silly statements like blah blah blah or it didn't happen. It happened. It's all over the Internet.

It also helps to know that the soak tests is only for the UK.

granblanco

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I also downloaded it, but I am getting the same server error as everyone else when I tap the B on the main screen or tap Register in the menu. I am in the US on Sprint.