Samsung Beta: Nougat Beta available for S7/Edge...kind of

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Once your approved it looks like the test period will start on Nov 11, 2016. The following is stated in the FAQ "- Test period : 9.11.2016 ~ mid of December"

Green Samot

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Once your approved it looks like the test period will start on Nov 11, 2016. The following is stated in the FAQ "- Test period : 9.11.2016 ~ mid of December"

It's either the 9th November or the 11th September depending on the date format. However, it means the 9th November

Jamescunni

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I've registered in UK as well. Finally let me about 2 hrs ago.

Still not seeing the app on the Galaxy app store in UK got a unlocked device but was previously locked to EE will that mean I'm ineligible on the apk got on the registration page but got server error

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait registered and just waiting for OTA update.

It does say in the terms you can keep the beta software once nougat hits or upgrade directly to 7.0 release. Hopefully it will be a smoother transition like Nexus beta program.

On T-Mobile also download the app through Galaxy app store instead of sideloading.

maccauk

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Still not seeing the app on the Galaxy app store in UK got a unlocked device but was previously locked to EE will that mean I'm ineligible on the apk got on the registration page but got server error

I sideloaded app from link on page 1 of this thread. Just kept trying every hour. Not sure if it once being EE only will effect registration.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy