I see (in GOOGLE keyboard) you can turn on a setting where if you double tap the space bar, a period and ONE space will be added after the current word. Is there a way to just have a double space added after a period?

Also, is there a way to have a space automatically added after a comma?
    Thanks
    11-06-2016 04:49 PM
    I see (in GOOGLE keyboard) you can turn on a setting where if you double tap the space bar, a period and ONE space will be added after the current word. Is there a way to just have a double space added after a period?
    Nope. Apparently, Google agrees with those people who think a single space after a period is correct (which doesn't include me ). There might be some alternate keyboard apps that have a double space option.

Also, is there a way to have a space automatically added after a comma?
    Also nope (at least, not that I've been able to find). This is also a minor pet peeve of mine with Google Keyboard.
    11-06-2016 07:04 PM
    Hummm.... I don't remember what keyboard I was using on my Motorola Turbo, but it did both of those and ALWAYS had the suggestion bar above the keyboard. Google keyboard does not.

Does anyone know of a fully functional keyboard for use with the Edge and it's OS?
    11-07-2016 08:48 AM
    Have you tried the built in Samsung keyboard?
    11-07-2016 09:41 AM
    Hummm.... I don't remember what keyboard I was using on my Motorola Turbo, but it did both of those and ALWAYS had the suggestion bar above the keyboard. Google keyboard does not.
    I also remember a keyboard that did automatically insert a space after commas (but not sure if it did double spaces after periods) -- it may have been Motorola's stock keyboard on my old old Razr Maxx. You probably can't find the exact stock keyboard from the Turbo that you can use on the S7 edge, though.
    11-07-2016 10:00 AM
    Yes, I tried the stock Samsung Keyboard and Swiftkey. Just a little irritating, but I'll get over it.
    11-07-2016 06:50 PM