I just got my s7 edge....coming from an iPhone so I'm still trying to wrap my head around that haha. But I have 3 questions. 1) is there a case that hides the edge part? Like it almost covers the edge? 2) how can I change the way the icons look? Not a fan of the square look. 3) FONTS! I can't find any downloadable fonts other than what is on the phone. Thank you all for helping!!!
    11-08-2016 06:56 AM
    1. Not likely. The Edges do have a function (Edge panels and night clock). And they're for aesthetics. You could probably get a wallet case.
    2. You can use a theme. Just open settings and the theme store, and download one. Alternatively you can download a launcher and get icon packs from the Play Store.
    3. The only fonts that work now with Samsung are the ones from the Galaxy Store.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    11-08-2016 07:21 AM
    Thank you!
    11-08-2016 07:27 AM
    I don't think there are any cases that hide the edge section of the screen since the edge is touted as a feature of the phone.
    11-08-2016 11:24 AM
    1. Not likely. The Edges do have a function (Edge panels and night clock). And they're for aesthetics. You could probably get a wallet case.
    2. You can use a theme. Just open settings and the theme store, and download one. Alternatively you can download a launcher and get icon packs from the Play Store.
    3. The only fonts that work now with Samsung are the ones from the Galaxy Store.
    Not sure if I missed a news story or something, but I've been using a font for my past few Samsung phones that I downloaded from the Google Play Store. The free ones you find in packs are mostly filler and garbage. My suggestion is find one you really want and just pay the 99¢.
    The one I bought has a bunch available.
    11-08-2016 05:05 PM
    Not sure if I missed a news story or something, but I've been using a font for my past few Samsung phones that I downloaded from the Google Play Store. The free ones you find in packs are mostly filler and garbage. My suggestion is find one you really want and just pay the 99¢.
    The one I bought has a bunch available.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...86f0a7c9ec.jpg
    Keyword is past Samsung phones. Past models can use any font on the Play Store. The S7 can't. Nor can any Samsung phone updated to Android 6.

But those are the same fonts I see in the Galaxy Store. And they don't appear on the Play Store in some countries. They don't appear for me.
    11-08-2016 06:38 PM