No notification bar in Edge Feed

Maasdamme

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys. Got my Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge for two weeks now.
Ive noticed I cant see any notifications on the edge feeds. I have all settings regarding notifications set to on.
All I see are 3 yahoo feeds and 1 cnn feed which I downloaded. Thats it.
The feature did work before.

Looking forward to your reply.

Ronald

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, but Ive tried all options. Still no notification feed....any other ideas?

Are you looking for the edge panel or the edge feed?

The edge panels are for use when the screen is awake or active.

The edge notification feed is when you have the screen off or in night mode and you rub the edge of the screen to see your preset edge feed options without fully waking up the device. If I were able to take a screen shot of it I would, but the screen wants to turn on when I try.

The edge lighting is one of the notification options to let you know you've got a message or call coming in, and the screen is face down.

Maasdamme

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Im looking for the notifications in the edge feed. When my screen is off, and I rub the edge of the screen I only see the Yahoo edge notifications (stocks, sports, news). What i want to see is my missed calls, messages etc.
I dont have the option to choose that edge feed which shows those notifications. Ill post a screenshot later

Maasdamme

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
Hey Pugs, thanks for the reply. Yes, Im aware that in order te view notifications I should have something to be notified of. Tried it... no luck. Strange...