s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I have had similar issues with what's app on nougat. On a few occasions I have had a message that has had no notification on the phone and I only find it by opening the app. However this has happened maybe 2 or 3 times and the rest of the time it works great

Wondering if it may have something to do with data saver and restricting background data maybe? I just set whatsapp to unrestricted and it all seems ok again.

Chris Rosas

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Fyi after the update battery was bad for a couple of charges.....but no at its 3rd full charge battery seems to be better than on marshmallow

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile s7 edge beta download?

Would anyone happen to know if there's a copy of the nougat beta for T-Mobile that I could download somewhere floating around? I keep checking XDA but it's like a jungle over there trying to find something lol. Thanks

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Seems to work fine for me although I don't use it often. Often get a pop up saying the app may not be supported but then it works anyway

I rarely use it as well. Maybe it works a little differently than Samsung's implementation or I'm forgetting how to properly use it. It just seems to feel odd to me.

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I rarely use it as well. Maybe it works a little differently than Samsung's implementation or I'm forgetting how to properly use it. It just seems to feel odd to me.

I think they've adopted Googles way of doing it so it is different to how it used to be

srgio123

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Go to your settings, scroll down to About Device, click on Download Updates Manually, if you were selected to be a tester then the download will appear.

joeyjay

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy App Store is still intact on my T-mobile beta as well. However I did have problem where my phone suddenly went blank. For a couple of minutes I thought the phone was bricked but it finally restarted. Whew!

steelers1

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Go to your settings, scroll down to About Device, click on Download Updates Manually, if you were selected to be a tester then the download will appear.

I don't see this option on my Verizon s7 edge. I successfully registered for the beta a few days ago and still haven't got the update

srgio123

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Then Google how to check manually for updates on verizon's S7 edge, that should help. The software update won't appear on your phone automatically, you have to actually manually check for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance