12-31-2016 02:53 PM
584 ... 1617181920 ...
tools
    I haven't. I used my VR once when I got it with my phone back in March and put it right back in the box.
    Lol
    I did the same thing until last night. Then I put it back in the box. I want to sell it, now...
    12-04-2016 11:59 AM
    Lol
    I did the same thing until last night. Then I put it back in the box. I want to sell it, now...
    I have two of them. Got one free with each of the two S7s that I have. The other one is still in the unopened shipping box that it came in.

I just wasn't impressed with the image quality. Hopefully in a few years, it gets better.
    12-04-2016 12:16 PM
    Afer installing beta earlier this morning, I had another software update a couple hours ago. I didnt see what was in this update/patch to the beta but my vr does work with the beta just fine.
    12-04-2016 03:23 PM
    Is Vr disabed in the beta?
    My VR is working fine as well as my Gear S3.
    12-04-2016 05:16 PM
    Not true re: watches. My S2 works just fine. Unless they have disablked watches in the third Beta. I'm on Verizon and haven't received Beta 3 yet.
    Unfortunately Verizon isn't getting Beta 3. We're stuck with beta 2 until the official release.
    12-04-2016 05:46 PM
    Unfortunately Verizon isn't getting Beta 3. We're stuck with beta 2 until the official release.
    Why would Verizon do that?
    12-04-2016 07:47 PM
    Why would Verizon do that?
    Because they suck. Some people are getting emails from Samsung informing them that we won't get anymore beta updates. That's also why we didn't get more spots is my guess. No need to open up more spots if there's no more updates.
    12-04-2016 07:59 PM
    There is doubt about the accuracy of that info about no more updates for Verizon. Count me in that group. I'll even go a step further and predict Verizon users get Beta 3 on Monday.
    12-04-2016 10:59 PM
    There is doubt about the accuracy of that info about no more updates for Verizon. Count me in that group. I'll even go a step further and predict Verizon users get Beta 3 on Monday.
    I was thinking Monday as well. There is a language barrier that is affecting the translation of email and feedback that has been posted, in my opinion.
    12-05-2016 02:06 AM
    I haven't installed the beta yet, but I had just one little question... Did they bring the Secure Folder to the S7 Edge? It was one of my favorite and most useful features from the Note 7 I miss the most.
    Unfortunately it did not make it into the beta.
    12-05-2016 02:10 AM
    Smh sounds like something they would do. Had a verizon s7 edge that I gave up for the note 7. So glad that I went for a t-mobile s7 edge this go around.
    I've also got the tmobile s7edge
    12-05-2016 04:11 AM
    I was thinking Monday as well. There is a language barrier that is affecting the translation of email and feedback that has been posted, in my opinion.
    I'm holding out and hoping for the best from Verizon, but at the same time I'm skeptic because, well, it is Verizon!
    12-05-2016 04:51 AM
    Posted by Samsung in the members app... that's it for us Verizon users.
    Attached Thumbnails s7 edge 7.0 beta thread-screenshot_20161205-120027.jpg  
    Thegreatone3 likes this.
    12-05-2016 05:04 AM
    Finally got in today! What are some major bugs i should know about?
    12-05-2016 07:32 AM
    Finally got in today! What are some major bugs i should know about?
    What carrier?
    12-05-2016 09:32 AM
    Posted by Samsung in the members app... that's it for us Verizon users.
    I got this as well. So, good thing I didn't bet!

Damn.

This is pretty dumb, since I'm running smoothly on the Beta 2 and I'm not aware of any sort of widespread Verizon issues in the Beta.

I'll stick with my first guess (for the delay thast is now the end) about them being irked that Samsung left something in that Verizon wants to monetize.
    12-05-2016 10:28 AM
    I've been saying all along that, with the N7 fiasco, Samsung would want Nougat for S7 & S7E out sooner than later. In fact, I'd said here somewhere that I wouldn't be surprsied if we all had it by the end of the year.

It just dawned on me that the reason Verizon's Beta may be done is because Verizon's official release is imminent.

I haven't had any significant issues with my S7E on the Verizon Beta 2. I'm sure some folks have, that's a given, but I haven't seen reports of widespread problems from our carrier variants.

Soooo...maybe...
    12-05-2016 11:03 AM
    I've been saying all along that, with the N7 fiasco, Samsung would want Nougat for S7 & S7E out sooner than later. In fact, I'd said here somewhere that I wouldn't be surprsied if we all had it by the end of the year.

It just dawned on me that the reason Verizon's Beta may be done is because Verizon's official release is imminent.

I haven't had any significant issues with my S7E on the Verizon Beta 2. I'm sure some folks have, that's a given, but I haven't seen reports of widespread problems from our carrier variants.

Soooo...maybe...
    Can't say I've had any issue either, just that pesky WiFi bug that disconnects every so often. I see your point though, might be on to something
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-05-2016 11:05 AM
    Kind of bummed that us Verizon users aren't getting the 3rd beta but I haven't had any big problems on 2. My MMS acts weird sometimes with Textra but that's about it.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-05-2016 04:04 PM
    Can't say I've had any issue either, just that pesky WiFi bug that disconnects every so often. I see your point though, might be on to something
    The notification to Beta testers said we'd be upgraded to the official release 'early next year." While that is certainly the most likely possibility, it's also carryover language from the original sign up, if I'm not mistaken.
    12-05-2016 04:28 PM
    The notification to Beta testers said we'd be upgraded to the official release 'early next year." While that is certainly the most likely possibility, it's also carryover language from the original sign up, if I'm not mistaken.
    You're way too optimistic. Verizon is just screwing us over like always. There's a post on xda from someone who is friends with an insider that says Verizon has a list of demands of things they want that Samsung doesn't want to do. They don't know if that's the reason for no more betas but I'd bet it has something to do with it. They want some crazy stuff from what I saw.
    12-05-2016 05:23 PM
    I've noticed that on my T-Mobile S7 Edge, the display scaling still don't work in any of the three settings. If I try and set one of these, it looks like it wants to change the resolution but doesn't and half, yes, literally the right half of each app icon that is in a folder on my home screen will disappear and I have to reboot.

Wish they would fix that. I know the resolution is not changing because I have a second S7 Edge not on the beta where the scaling works.
    12-05-2016 06:16 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with the Samsung Members app? I can open it but cant go into any of the sections. The app just froze. My phone didn't freeze though.
    12-06-2016 02:08 AM
    I've noticed that on my T-Mobile S7 Edge, the display scaling still don't work in any of the three settings. If I try and set one of these, it looks like it wants to change the resolution but doesn't and half, yes, literally the right half of each app icon that is in a folder on my home screen will disappear and I have to reboot.

Wish they would fix that. I know the resolution is not changing because I have a second S7 Edge not on the beta where the scaling works.
    The display resolution and scaling are 2 different settings. You can have QHD settings with large or small scaling. I am guessing maybe your home screen has too many icons across which may cause it to freak out once you change the settings.
    I have T-mobile and it seems to work fine.
    There's screen zoom and screen resolution.

12-06-2016 05:43 AM
    The display resolution and scaling are 2 different settings. You can have QHD settings with large or small scaling. I am guessing maybe your home screen has too many icons across which may cause it to freak out once you change the settings.
    I have T-mobile and it seems to work fine.
    There's screen zoom and screen resolution.
    Here's what I am talking about. It doesn't work on any of the three settings.

s7 edge 7.0 beta thread-screenshot_20161206-044455.jpg
    12-06-2016 05:46 AM
584 ... 1617181920 ...