12-31-2016 02:53 PM
584 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    Is anyone else having problems with the Samsung Members app? I can open it but cant go into any of the sections. The app just froze. My phone didn't freeze though.
    I used it yestederday and just opened it to check. No issue here. On Verizon.
    12-06-2016 05:48 AM
    What carrier?
    Sprint
    12-06-2016 07:27 AM
    So, I just had the best usage time that I have had on my S7 Edge almost since I bought it back in March. My problem was that I was using Adguard to block ads in apps and that was the biggest app using a huge amount of my battery. I could rarely get past two hrs over 1-2 days standby.

I disabled Adguard and used the phone entirely without it on this battery cycle and got just under 4 hrs with 1 day, 10 hrs standby. I may just use Adguard when using an app or two that is over run by ads and I know of a few like that.

I have a second S7 Edge not on the beta that I will also disable Adguard on and try it out today to see how much time I can get.

Pretty happy with the beta so far despite the few bugs.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    12-06-2016 08:12 AM
    Here's what I am talking about. It doesn't work on any of the three settings.

Attachment 247514
    That just changes the resolution, not the scaling.
    Click on Font under display settings and under SCREEN ZOOM there are 3 settings. Select small.

12-06-2016 12:13 PM
    That just changes the resolution, not the scaling.
    Click on Font under display settings and under SCREEN ZOOM there are 3 settings. Select small.
    I know how to do that. I am simply talking about what I posted in my screen cap, It simply doesn't work. All three of those settings gives the same exact resolution.
    12-06-2016 12:15 PM
    I know how to do that. I am simply talking about what I posted in my screen cap, It simply doesn't work. All three of those settings gives the same exact resolution.
    Mine works and I'm on beta 2. The screen looks no different when you change the resolution. So how are you determining it's no different? I downloaded an app to check resolution and it's changing every time I change it.
    12-06-2016 01:06 PM
    Sorry. Maybe I just misunderstood. You said changing the resolution causes your home screen to freak out a little and the changes do not happen, correct? Your screen shot showed the resolution screen not the screen zoom settings.

So, you change the resolution then go back in the settings and it still shows the previous resolution settings? You don't happen to have any lock on your home screen settings that's preventing any changes, do you?
    12-06-2016 05:16 PM
    Just had a notification of another update.

12-07-2016 04:07 AM

http://i.imgur.com/TWhVY5n.jpg
    Beta 3? What carrier? I'm been on beta 3 with T-mobile since it came out don't have any updates available. I also don't have the Close All apps button at the bottom like your update states.
    Must be different fixes depending on carrier.
    12-07-2016 06:49 AM
    Beta 3? What carrier? I'm been on beta 3 with T-mobile since it came out don't have any updates available. I also don't have the Close All apps button at the bottom like your update states.
    Must be different fixes depending on carrier.
    Unlocked European. This is the third full version that's I've seen now (there was a small update in the middle that fixed FB that would make it four).
    12-07-2016 07:31 AM
    Mine's at the bottom now but you still can't pin apps to not close when you 'close all' like you could with Good Lock.
    12-07-2016 07:32 AM

http://i.imgur.com/TWhVY5n.jpg
    Heyyy they took my advice with the close all button! Cant waut for that update
    12-07-2016 09:08 AM
    Just received the new beta update I am on sprint can confirm all the changes
    msndrstood likes this.
    12-07-2016 07:31 PM
    Here is the screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails s7 edge 7.0 beta thread-157.jpg  
    12-07-2016 07:32 PM
    Just got the new beta like everyone else. My S7e is on T-Mobile. I am now on the December security update.
    12-07-2016 09:51 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with Samsung Cloud failing to sync with the Samsung servers & backing up data?
    12-07-2016 10:15 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with Samsung Cloud failing to sync with the Samsung servers & backing up data?
    Having sort of the same issue. Says it fails on calendar and contacts
    12-07-2016 10:22 PM
    I am an unlocked phone it was on Vodafone but had them unlock it. I'm in the UK yet all I ever get when trying to even find the beta program is this
    Attached Thumbnails s7 edge 7.0 beta thread-acc-1-doc-17.jpg  
    12-08-2016 04:29 AM
    I am an unlocked phone it was on Vodafone but had them unlock it. I'm in the UK yet all I ever get when trying to even find the beta program is this
    Yes it looks like it they may have removed the app if the program is full in your area. You can try sidelpading the apk file and see if you can register that way.
    http://www.sammobile.com/apk/galaxy-beta-program/
    Go into fingerprints and security enable unknown sources installation then go downloads and launch file and it will install the app
    12-08-2016 06:19 AM
    Just installed my T-mobile update a little bit ago as well. First of all...10 minutes?? Not so much. The download took a couple of minutes, but the update itself took well over 30 minutes. There was a new "updating" screen with a big circle. I don't remember that last time. Maybe it optimizes the apps now during this process as I didn't see the optimizing apps screen this time around.
    12-08-2016 06:39 AM
    At least on the T-Mobile update end, the UI seems snappier than the last build.
    12-08-2016 07:13 AM
    Just installed my T-mobile update a little bit ago as well. First of all...10 minutes?? Not so much. The download took a couple of minutes, but the update itself took well over 30 minutes. There was a new "updating" screen with a big circle. I don't remember that last time. Maybe it optimizes the apps now during this process as I didn't see the optimizing apps screen this time around.
    That is the change with nougat update. I had a nexus 6p with the changeover to nougat the same thing happened with the update
    12-08-2016 07:15 AM
    That is the change with nougat update. I had a nexus 6p with the changeover to nougat the same thing happened with the update
    It didn't happen on the original update to Nougat. Maybe it changes for the first update after the Nougat update?
    12-08-2016 09:10 AM
    How do i remove the beta and revert back to Marshmallow?
    I'm looking to sell the S7 Edge and need to revert it back to standard.
    12-08-2016 09:42 AM
    How do i remove the beta and revert back to Marshmallow?
    I'm looking to sell the S7 Edge and need to revert it back to standard.
    You need to have smart switch installed on a pc or Mac the first time you connect it will try to update it to a official build when connect through a usb cable
    12-08-2016 10:00 AM
584 ... 1718192021 ...