s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
So how long do the rest of us have to wait for this to become available fully? I was trying to register several times and always got the error. Then a message saying that they were maxed limit. It's totally stupid.

maccauk

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mid to late December according to the beta notes. It's not that long really. I got it on o2 in the UK yesterday. But believe me it's worth the wait. I had to give up my note 7 for an s7 edge. Now my edge feels as good if not better than note 7. It's a mega update. You will not be disappointed.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
So I have the beta and when I go into the beta app I don't have any options to send feedback. Anyone else having this issue?
There should be an app on your phone now called "Samsung Members". This is where you can send your feedback among other things.

mrgigabyte

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
does anyone know if there is a setting for lockscreen that you can have notifications as icons on my note 7 you had that option

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm loving the update so far, its taking a while to get used to the new settings menu but I'm sure it'll become easier soon. Has anyone used android pay yet? I tried this morning in my usual shop before work and it wasn't picked up at all by the card reader. I've checked the pay app and all the settings I can think of and they all look correct.

Also the out and about feature is gone? I really liked this for setting things like mute and WiFi off at work, wifi on when I got home. Was this a feature on the note? I'd really like to have it back.

Out and About feature....

I've not seen that setting on my s7 edge?

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone got facebook working after doing a factory reset? It worked ok when I updated to nougat but after a factory reset and fresh install of apps it just force closes now and won't open at all

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone got facebook working after doing a factory reset? It worked ok when I updated to nougat but after a factory reset and fresh install of apps it just force closes now and won't open at all
I did a factory reset and Facebook is working without issue.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
So how long do the rest of us have to wait for this to become available fully? I was trying to register several times and always got the error. Then a message saying that they were maxed limit. It's totally stupid.

Mid to late December according to the beta notes. It's not that long really. I got it on o2 in the UK yesterday. But believe me it's worth the wait. I had to give up my note 7 for an s7 edge. Now my edge feels as good if not better than note 7. It's a mega update. You will not be disappointed.
I think most of us are "disappointed" because we couldn't get on the Beta train and are reading how great this update is. Coming from the Note7, I'm sure it's a huge improvement in the S7E to close the gap. The fact that the Beta program was so limited in its participation and this information was not known at the onset is the irritating part.

One question on the update...did they find a way to incorporate gif maker without the s-pen?

aldo82

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I did a factory reset and Facebook is working without issue.

Interesting. Does your version come with facebook already installed or did you install it from the play store?

Anyway if it happens to anyone else I found the solution in the beta feedback forum. You have to go into settings and accounts on the phone and add the facebook account there, before opening the facebook app for the first time. Then it works fine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon