s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

neo999

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I do feel special. Thanks so much for checking, Mr_Spencer! Can't wait to have this back. Miss this the most from the Note 7.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Anybody having problems with Textra? I don't think it's related to the beta b/c it's been working fine until this morning. I keep getting "message failed" errors on my texts. I didn't want to start a new thread if I didn't have to so I thought I'd ask here first.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Anybody having problems with Textra? I don't think it's related to the beta b/c it's been working fine until this morning. I keep getting "message failed" errors on my texts. I didn't want to start a new thread if I didn't have to so I thought I'd ask here first.

I use Textra and so far haven't noticed anything like this. I've been on the Beta (and the update from Friday) since the 11th. I'm on Verizon.

beri

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I got an issue where my phone goes to sleep and my WiFi remains connected but says I have no internet access. Don't know how long my phone's asleep for before it happens, but for sure over night it does. I'm on Verizon btw...

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I use Textra and so far haven't noticed anything like this. I've been on the Beta (and the update from Friday) since the 11th. I'm on Verizon.
It cleared itself up about an hour after I posted. Not sure if the problem was textra or T-Mobile honestly, but it's working now.

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
It cleared itself up about an hour after I posted. Not sure if the problem was textra or T-Mobile honestly, but it's working now.
I have been having some weird mms behavior on Verizon too. Last night I did Odin back to MM and freshly reload the beta and today haven't had any problems yet.

likwidkool

May 8, 2013
Visit site

I've had this issue here and there since before the beta but thought it was just sprint.

optimummind

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Textra threw an error msg once since I've installed the beta when I was trying to send a group mms (I've been using the beta since Nov 9th). After that onetime issue, it's been fine.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've had this issue here and there since before the beta but thought it was just sprint.

Textra threw an error msg once since I've installed the beta when I was trying to send a group mms (I've been using the beta since Nov 9th). After that onetime issue, it's been fine.

Today was the first time for me. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I downloaded the beta on 11/14. T-Mobile. Apparently my messages were going through though. After I posted on here the person responded. It just sent the messages delayed.

rizzo269

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Are textra users using system or legacy for mms? Just curious as I had to change to system on nougat but never had a problem on legacy before.

Zobbyb

May 12, 2016
Visit site
It'd be nice if we could access the system ui menu within nouget - in particular to adjust the notification priorities so some can be a higher priority. I know it's an option that's available in stock nouget.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary