s7 edge 7.0 beta thread

OleSalt

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
In the States only on TMobile and Sprint, Battery life seems better with this update and yes parts of the the Theme store are working...

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Beta 5 this morning.

2v1uhyu.png

chrgnthru

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone point me on where I can find info on reverting back to T-Mobile "stock" firmware? I gotta exchange the wife's S7 edge for a new one on friday. I've tried googling but I can't seem to find anything concrete.

djepperson1

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone point me on where I can find info on reverting back to T-Mobile "stock" firmware? I gotta exchange the wife's S7 edge for a new one on friday. I've tried googling but I can't seem to find anything concrete.

You can use smart switch on a pc the first time you connect the phone it will prompt if you want to download and install official firmware

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site

According to their instructions you must opt-out of the beta first, then go to Smart Switch and download the official Marshmallow firmware.