Hey everyone,

I recently upgraded from my Note 4 to the S7 Edge after the whole Note 7 deal. I'm loving the S7 Edge so far but have a an issue with the Camera,

Sometimes when I take a picture using the stock camera app. I will snap the pic and can see it in the little preview window but when I go to the gallery directly or try to access the photo from say twitter/facebook to upload the picture is not there. Sometimes this can happen 2-3 times before It will actually take the picture. I am getting the shutter sound and can see it in the preview window but after I exit the camera app it's gone. Any thoughts?

And Secondly when I had my note 4 I was using a Spigen Tough Armor case with a magnetic CD Slot holder for my car that I loved! I purhcased the same Spigen case for my S7E but It appears I'm not able to use wireless charging once I place the metal piece on the back of the case for the mount in the car. Any ideas there? I bought a couple other CD Slot holders that use the pressure grips to hold the phone but I don't really like those. I would love to find some kind of metal/magnetic case to work with my mag mount and still be able to wireless charge.

11-15-2016 07:26 AM
    1. Not sure
    2. You can't use metal with wireless charging. That's the same as putting metal in a microwave. That's basically the reason why Samsung doesn't have metal backs on phones with wireless charging.
    11-15-2016 07:48 AM
    I have a magnetic phone holder for my car. I keep the metal piece at the bottom of the phone and it works fine and does not affect wireless charging.
    11-15-2016 12:34 PM