Blue Coral S7 Edge now on sale at Verizon

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I got blue s7 edge at best buy. They let me exchange the pink gold s7 edge that I had got while returning the recalled note 7 . No extra cost either.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I got blue s7 edge at best buy. They let me exchange the pink gold s7 edge that I had got while returning the recalled note 7 . No extra cost either.
One advantage of blue is if we sell later buyer knows phone was puchased in November not March. This means newer battery with less use.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
agreed great point. Also for me I will wait to see reviews and ensure there aren't issues with new Samsung phones in 2017 so that's why getting blue was worth it to hold me over. Thankfully I was able to exchange the pink gold for the blue at best buy

mitul_mehta

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
One advantage of blue is if we sell later buyer knows phone was puchased in November not March. This means newer battery with less use.
U buy the blue colour phone coz u like the colour. Excuse of battery being new is hard to digest as previous releases did not have any issue. Everything shared on Internet about batteries exploding is not always correct.

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm still using my GS5 in Electric Blue that I got from Best Buy. Love Samsung's blue palette they use for their phones. And since not having the latest cutting-edge phone is that important to me the Blue Coral GS7e is the perfect upgrade.
( Really I still love my GS5 and the only reason I'm upgrading is for the improved camera. )

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
U buy the blue colour phone coz u like the colour. Excuse of battery being new is hard to digest as previous releases did not have any issue. Everything shared on Internet about batteries exploding is not always correct.
It's not an excuse. It is a sales incentive if you plan to sell when note 8 comes out. At that time buyer will know phone was purchased in November or after as opposed to April. All li ion batteries wear out. A newer battery is likely to be less exhausted. Now of course a phone built in April but never used may have a better battery than a phone built in November and recharged 3 times a day and left on charger all night. I know that. But all things being equal a buyer may prefer a newer phone to an older one.

To be honest I prefer black but I know I will be selling in September or whenever the Note 8 comes out. Maybe even in April if the S8 knocks my socks off.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I also noticed that my always on display looks much crisp and better on my s7 edge coral blue than it did on the pink gold one which was launched in August.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Tmobile has neither color available for the edge. Wondering what the S8/Plus color options will be

T-Mobile started selling the Blue Cora S7 Edge today. I got it, jumped from the V20, I missed Samsung! The only thing I'm missing from the V20 are the speakers and DAC.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
T-Mobile started selling the Blue Cora S7 Edge today. I got it, jumped from the V20, I missed Samsung! The only thing I'm missing from the V20 are the speakers and DAC.
!! I didn't know they were going to do that. Argh. Lol. I have one jump left and need to hold onto it for the S8

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
It was worth exchanging for me ! I was missing those blue color a lot! I wish they sold the original blue clear view cover in the states like they have in Korea but oh well.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Not worth the premium they are charging for it with no other changes than the color for a 7 month old phone. Will wait for the S8 in a few months.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11