Good Case For New Galaxy S7 Edge

Wood Network

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm buying my new Galaxy S7 Edge tomorrow morning and wondering which cases are best for them. I take it that you're supposed to be able to see info on the edge of the phone but the cases I've seen seem to cover that area. Are the Edge Cases made to where you can see the info? Also looking for a case that's not bulky or hard plastic. More into a rubber type casing if anyone can suggest any.

CheungJeb

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Caseology, Casemate (if you are a girl that is, most of their cases are shiny, sparky and girly), carved if you like wood designs, skinit, Speck, spigen

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
I've found most cases allow for full use and view of the Edge and don't the away much of the phone 's asthetics. Been using Spigen (clear and armor) and just grabbed a tech21 frame (which was more than I wanted to spend last March, but is now 10$ shipped). Worth getting the screen protector designed for a case (BestSkins Ever makes a super clear and smooth one, cut for a case. Works and looks great. Regular sp will get lifted off pretty quickly by good-fitting case and with the Edge, you need the protection. )

scrondar

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I opted for the Caseology Wavelength case and the BestSkinsEver screen protector. I don't want to mess too much with this lovely device's aesthetics, but any phone that cost $700+ has to be protected. In the meantime, I'll safely enjoy it's ergonomics and design for as long as I can.

horseybob

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I went with UAG. MILSPEC drop certified. Fits like a glove, it's not difficult to get on or off, it's not bulky, and the button action is actually better now!

Went with a clear blue case to complement my gold s7. It looks great and is easier to hold onto the phone now

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I opted for the Caseology Wavelength case and the BestSkinsEver screen protector. I don't want to mess too much with this lovely device's aesthetics, but any phone that cost $700+ has to be protected. In the meantime, I'll safely enjoy it's ergonomics and design for as long as I can.

I also went with the Caseology Wavelength case, no screen protector though. I did get a clip holster for screen protection when I put the phone in a pack, etc -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LDGOXJI

Fits perfectly with the Caseology case.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I have a UAG case and although I like it, I also got the unicorn beetle pro. It gives better front protection especially on sides. It is harder to take off than the UAG but I like it more.

Nodnerb

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have the ballistic case. Absolutely love it. One of the only phones I've never gotten more than one case for. It's very thin on the back but has beefed up corners for drop protection so it still feels very thin in the pocket/hand. The edge screen is not covered at all. The wood finish is apparently real wood and in the 6 months I've had it it still looks new, no cracks or wear. The zoomed in pic on the website is not how it looks in real life. On the site it looks grainy.

https://www.goballisticcase.com/col...ng-galaxy-s7-edge-urbanite-select-series-case

800THY

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
I have had all Samsung phones and have always used this case on ebay 162031488270. It's cheap yes, but it protects the entire phone including sides and corners, it has a nice rubber holder which makes it safe yet easy to remove, without farting about. I have dropped my phone a few times and when I sold my last phone it was mint. Last case lasted about 18 months before it started to degenerate. It's only £4 so who cares?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49