Isyncer and products like it

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
How do products like Isyncer work? Do I have to be near my computer at all times where my music is to sync a playlist from iTunes to my phone?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
How do products like Isyncer work? Do I have to be near my computer at all times where my music is to sync a playlist from iTunes to my phone?

If I remember correctly, yes. They have to either be connected via a cable or on the same wifi network.

patstar5

May 15, 2012
Visit site
You download Isyncr for your Mac/PC and then goto the app and click wifi sync and choose the playlists you want to sync.
I've been using it since 2014. Recently got a Google play music subscription so I might not be using it anymore.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
So I can't be at work listening my iTunes playlist from my phone after I've synced everything?

Once it's synced it'll be on your phone. Either on your sd card or phone memory (however you set it up). I thought you meant during the initial sync process.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
iSyncr is basically a transfer tool. An easier way to get your media from iTunes to an Android phone if you use a Mac.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to make sure I could use it before I bought it.i accidentally erased my playlist from power amp that took me hours to put together. It's hard as heck trying to make a playlist from the 7k songs I have on my phone using power amp. Lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I tried isyncr, but found it kinda slow. The way I transferred my music from iTunes was to create a folder on my desktop. Then I dragged the album's, playlists, and podcasts into that folder. Inserted my micro sd card into my MBP, and transferred the folder to it. It was much faster than isyncr.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried isyncr, but found it kinda slow. The way I transferred my music from iTunes was to create a folder on my desktop. Then I dragged the album's, playlists, and podcasts into that folder. Inserted my micro sd card into my MBP, and transferred the folder to it. It was much faster than isyncr.
OK thanks. I'll try that.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I must be super slow because I could not figure out the drag and drop thing, but I remembered I had a program on my computer that copies my songs from my iPod to my computer. So I just copied the songs from the playlist to a folder on my SD card. Thanks again for the help.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I I did still try iSyncr and I found that it doesn't sync the playlist I made on my iPod. The only playlist that come up are the quick playlists on iTunes. Glad I did not buy it lol

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I must be super slow because I could not figure out the drag and drop thing, but I remembered I had a program on my computer that copies my songs from my iPod to my computer. So I just copied the songs from the playlist to a folder on my SD card. Thanks again for the help.

Glad you got it figured out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance