Pixel XL vs S7 Edge

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Torn between the 2. I know each has their advantages and disadvantages and that is not what I'm looking for in this post.

I'm looking for feedback from folks who have or had both. Please share you thoughts if you are one that does/did.

Thank you!

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Can't speak for the Pixel but coming from the Note 7 I would miss the wireless charging, sd card option and water resistance of the S7 Edge to choose anything else.

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Wireless charging, SD card slot and Samsung Pay are the deal breakers for me. I'm hooked on all. Also, I couldn't find anything that made me really want it other than the quicker updates.

Erick47

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
To me, the screen on the s7 and the memory card slot are what's keeping me from going to any other oem brand.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
If Google would open up project fi to unlocked galaxy phones, I will be buying an S7 Edge in a heart beat.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
What is that?
Project fi iz google way of providing cellular service. Read more here fi.google.com

Very cheap if you are on wifi most of your time. I left VZ to Project fi 8 months ago and my bill never went over $28. Again, I'm on wifi at home and at work and always end up the month with around 400mb of data usage.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Thank you all for the feedback. I made the jump to S7 Edge. Great best buy deal on VZ. Got the Carol Blue. Phone looks great. Hope performance lives up to my expectations coming from a screening fast 6P ;)