I have a verizion samsung s7 edge , i put a metro pcs sim card in and says sim card not from verizion.i even put the apn settings to for metro pcs.I'm trying to get service, but it doesn't let me
    11-26-2016 11:49 AM
    MetroPCS is TMobile. Evidently the phone is SIM-locked to Verizon and you'll have to ask Verizon to give you the unlock code (if you still have an account with them, otherwise they're not required to give it to you - they may, or they may not).
    11-26-2016 02:53 PM
    MetroPCS is TMobile. Evidently the phone is SIM-locked to Verizon and you'll have to ask Verizon to give you the unlock code (if you still have an account with them, otherwise they're not required to give it to you - they may, or they may not).
    I've traveled to Kuwait, Qatar, and now in Germany with my Verizon S7E and it works perfectly. It was however, a bit of a hassle to setup. It wouldn't work when I popped in a different SIM and I had the message saying Not a Verizon SIM, which you can't get rid of by the way. What I found out is that you have to go to settings, then Mobile Networks and add an access point name for the networks you wanna use. You can Google the Network's APN. I'm on Telekom in Germany and traveled to Estonia, when I got back my phone wouldn't work and when I went to the store they simply added the APN back into the device because it somehow got deleted when roaming.
    11-26-2016 04:06 PM
    I changed the apn settings but it still said not from verizion.need help
    12-11-2016 08:18 PM