Photo transfer app

cassar82

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
What's the best app to transfer photos from my iMac to my s7 edge. I've tried photo sync but it stops working and side sync only let's you do a 100 photos at a time any recommendations would be great.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Not a Mac user, but doesn't the Mac see the phone as an external drive when plugged in? That's how it works on Windows. Plug the phone in, and you can see it as an external drive. Just use it like any other flash drive.

cassar82

Oct 23, 2016
Visit site
Not a Mac user, but doesn't the Mac see the phone as an external drive when plugged in? That's how it works on Windows. Plug the phone in, and you can see it as an external drive. Just use it like any other flash drive.
No unfortunately my IMac don't do that

Gary_Berg

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
You could give Airdroid a try. You could also look at Superbeam, although I think you need the paid version to talk to a PC or Mac.

As I recall Macs don't talk to MTP devices by default but there are apps to run on the Mac that do.

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
From phone to Mac use the image capture app or Google Drive. For Mac to phone, use Google Drive. I'm not sure what else. Maybe a memory card.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers