When you download themes from the theme store are they stored on your phone or on the app?
    12-03-2016 03:40 PM
    I'm not sure I get it. The app uses your phone storage.
    12-03-2016 04:30 PM
    I downloaded a lot of apps from the theme store. Then I decided I didn't want them on my phone. I went to applications to delete them and they weren't there.
    12-03-2016 04:32 PM
    I downloaded a lot of apps from the theme store. Then I decided I didn't want them on my phone. I went to applications to delete them and they weren't there.
    Not sure I follow. You downloaded "apps" from the theme store?

Anyway, to delete themes just go back to the theme store and delete them from "My themes".
    12-03-2016 07:34 PM
    They won't appear in applications, because what you downloaded from the theme store aren't apps. They're themes. They are just a collection of files that the theme engine uses.

Go to settings>themes>open the them you want deleted>press the delete button.
    12-03-2016 08:22 PM
    Not sure I follow. You downloaded "apps" from the theme store?

Anyway, to delete themes just go back to the theme store and delete them from "My themes".
    Sorry I meant themes. I was wondering if the downloads are taking up memory space on my phone.
    12-03-2016 08:22 PM
    Any theme you have previously downloaded will be shown on your My Page.
    It acts just like downloaded or purchased apps from Google Play in that it keeps track of all of the themes that you downloaded, but you can choose the ones you want installed. It helps when you reset or get a new phone in that you don't have to remember which themes you previously downloaded.
    12-03-2016 08:23 PM
    Sorry I meant themes. I was wondering if the downloads are taking up memory space on my phone.
    Yes they do. Everytime you download it says how much memory each theme uses. Usually 3mb or less per theme.
    bandofbrothers2112 likes this.
    12-03-2016 08:23 PM
    Thanks, I didn't see that.
    12-03-2016 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD