Hi all.

I've noticed that for the past few days my "Fast" charging (wired & wireless) has been super slow. I think it's been since the last update. When I went to sleep last night my phone was at 25%, and 6 hours later it was only at 86% (Charging wirelessly) which is very atypical.

Today I tried switching off Fast charging (W + Wless) and voila!! I'm charging quickly again.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm on Sprint (if that matters)
    12-07-2016 08:43 AM
    I have two S7 Edge phones on T-Mobile. One is on 6.0.1 and the other is running the Nougat beta. If I run down the phones to 5% which I typically do, and use my Samsung wireless charging stand, the phones take between 2-3 hrs to fast charge. If I plug in the cable, both phones take about 90 minutes. They've never taken longer then these times.

If I charge either phone between 40-50 minutes wirelessly, it takes about 75 minutes and sometimes more to charge.

Try changing out your cable or fast charging plug if you can.

I also have a Note 4 and a Note edge. I still use them also and use the Samsung external battery charger to charge my extra batteries. They normally take 2.5 hrs to charge but sometimes take 6+ hrs for some reason. I have not figured out why.
    12-07-2016 09:28 AM