Sorry for the crappy picture - this group of stuck pixels appeared yesterday and I don't recall any drops or bumps occurring to the phone. It's basically about 10-20 blue and red pixels which appear to be of varying intensity, which seems odd. There is absolutely no visible damage anywhere on the phone body or screen.

Verizon is sending me a replacement under the assumption that this is a manufacturing defect, but I'm just worried - could I have unknowingly bumped the screen and caused this? Would Verizon be able to tell if that was the case?

Of note, I did have the phone repaired 2 months ago by Samsung for a cracked screen (I dropped the phone), but it has had no issues since the repair until the pixel issue.
    Attached Thumbnails Stuck Pixels - My Fault?-img_0067.jpg  
    12-07-2016 06:03 PM
    Have you tried an Zappa called pixel in the App Store to see if that fixes it if it don't then it looks like the screen may of been worse when your dropped it try the apps see if they fix it
    12-07-2016 07:06 PM
    Yeah, I did try the pixel-fixing apps - unfortunately none of the pixels became unstuck. The screen has been fine for 2 months, ever since Samsung fixed the crack I've had no issues (until this of course). I don't remember hitting the phone or anything - do you think this could have happened randomly? I'm just hoping I didn't unknowingly bump it while it was in my pocket or something.
    12-07-2016 07:23 PM
    This exact thing happened to me. According to VZW tech it is a symptom of a failing digitizer which is covered under warranty. Just received my replacement S7 Edge yesterday which makes five phone switches/setups this year. I'm getting quite adept at setting up phones.
    12-08-2016 08:52 AM
    Awesome! Good to hear. I had a feeling it wasn't something I did, but I was also afraid they would somehow find something and stick me with the bill. Thanks!

Also, holy crap, five phone switches, I hope I don't get to that, but I am already getting faster at backing up/transferring data haha.
    12-08-2016 01:02 PM
    Awesome! Good to hear. I had a feeling it wasn't something I did, but I was also afraid they would somehow find something and stick me with the bill. Thanks!

Also, holy crap, five phone switches, I hope I don't get to that, but I am already getting faster at backing up/transferring data haha.
    Ha! Well it's not as bad as it sounds. My 2 yo Note 4 had a display issue in May so I had to have it replaced. Then went through two Note 7 recalls and now on my second S7 Edge. Will be switching again when the Note 8 comes out.

I highly recommend dealing with this in person at a corporate carrier store vs over the phone. I have always received much better service resolutions face to face. Good luck!
    12-08-2016 02:18 PM