I'm looking to switch to android from iOS.
    I've just got a few questions regarding android OS and how the S7 Edge works.
    1) Can you use the fingerprint sensor to log into banking apps and password apps like I can on my iPhone?
    2)How does storage work, I understand there is 32gb of internal memory and micro SD expansion. Do you have to select where to store pictures/music etc. Or does t it automatically overflow onto the SD card?
    3) Can you store a credit/debit card to make payments in store like you can with Apple Pay?
    4)Does the phone remember key information like Name/DOB/email address and suggest it when you're filling in online forms etc.
    Many thanks
    12-10-2016 12:00 PM
    Hey and welcome!
    1) I find that it's app specific, certain apps let you use the fingerprint feature, others don't. For example capital one app, finger print works, whereas PNC app, doesn't allow for fingerprints.
    2) Storage works like this, without an SD card the phone will default to save pictures to the internal storage, with an SD card it will prompt you once after you initially insert a SD card that it will save to the external. Apps install on the internal storage, certain apps can be moved to the external.
    3) Utilize samsung/android pay for this.
    4) Use Google Chrome, when you sign in to your Google account it will bring over auto fill form data and saved passwords.
    12-10-2016 12:20 PM
    Thanks for the reply, it's been a great help. Does the same go for music? Because I'd rather have that all stored on the SD card to keep the phones internal memory as free as possible.
    Many thanks once again!
    12-10-2016 06:02 PM
    For music, you may need to find an iTunes alternative. Apple doesn't play well. Basically any music player not named iTunes can be used to manage and sync music to the phone and set it to sync to SD card.
    12-10-2016 06:14 PM
    Google Play Music is by far your best bet for music. You can store 20,000 songs in your play music account (free) , you can play either your cloud stored tunes or local internal or sd card tunes with the play music app. Plus tons of great stations, you can create playlists, and just tons of other great features. If your itunes library is music purchased from itunes, it may be tricky to convert them to drm free standard mp3 files.

Hope that helps some
    12-10-2016 06:29 PM
    For the music I use the iSyncr app. It works perfectly to sync your itunes with your android device over wireless or with a USB cable. You will also have the option of where to store the music when you initially sync it using the app.
    12-10-2016 07:13 PM
    I also use the music player made by the same people (JRT Studio) called Rocket Player.
    12-10-2016 07:15 PM