S7 Edge Boot Loop

Pkzy

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I received a new s7 edge, i turned it on everything worked fine after i did a software update and the phone is restarting then its loading the update bar and it's randomy restarting at 60% and doing the same process aigen then it's loading aigen..
then the phone is restarting and i stuck in the samsung boot logo i can't access recovery mode but i can go to download mode i tryed to flash original samsung firmware odin says "pass" but its still stucking in the logo please help me i dont know what to do anymore

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you say it was new, do you mean you bought it brand new from a wireless carrier store? Or did you get it from eBay, or some other reseller? Are you able to get an exchange or refund?

SupermanJon707

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I received a new s7 edge, i turned it on everything worked fine after i did a software update and the phone is restarting then its loading the update bar and it's randomy restarting at 60% and doing the same process aigen then it's loading aigen..
then the phone is restarting and i stuck in the samsung boot logo i can't access recovery mode but i can go to download mode i tryed to flash original samsung firmware odin says "pass" but its still stucking in the logo please help me i dont know what to do anymore

Sure it's not a LG-G4 in a SG7E shell? Lol in all seriousness do a RMA or return and exchange at the store you got it

Pkzy

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Hey Diddy, it's was a new phone i did software updated and it's stucked after failed installtion of it
I tryed to flash it to original firmware but i did active the knox counter now i can't return it back cuz the counter but how can i get out off the boot loop i can't even enter the recovery mode but i can enter the download mode i tryed 30x to flash back the original firmware but i can't get out off it pls help

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
You tripped Knox? Sounds like you were tinkering with root or custom recoveries because flashing original firmware through Odin does not trip Knox.

Good luck.

Pkzy

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
You tripped Knox? Sounds like you were tinkering with root or custom recoveries because flashing original firmware through Odin does not trip Knox.

Good luck.

Yes i tripped knox because i tryed to factory reset the device but i can't even go into the Recovery so i tryed to flash custom recovery still stuck in the bootloop any idea how to get the bootloop awey with factory reset the phone?

Pkzy

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Factory resetting doesn't trip Knox, flashing unofficial firmware does. What variant is your device?

I can't enter the recovery mode so i installed a custom recovery maybe that tripped knox.. can you help me to get out of the boot loop.. i already tryed to flash the orginial firmware for the s7 edge but didn't worked It's a SM-G935F

Pkzy

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
If i open Download Mode it's says:

ODIN MODE
DOWNLOAD SPEED FAST
PRODUCT NAME: SM-G935F
CURRENTLY BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: OFFICAL
FRP LOCK: OFF
Secure Download : Enabled
WARRANTY VOID: 1 (0x030c)
RP SWREV: B:1 K:0 S:0

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Give Smart Switch Emergency Firmware Recovery a go. It's not a good sign with Odin not working, though. What FW did you flash to the device with Odin?

Pkzy

Dec 11, 2016
Visit site
Smart Switch says: "SM-G935F does not support initalising"

I used a random firmware from Sammobile for germany and SM-G935F

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Smart Switch says: "SM-G935F does not support initalising" is usually a sign that the serial number is wrong. Check and try again. I take it you are in Odin or download mode?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol