I hate that the video camera autostart instead of go into video mode when I press record button. Is there anyway to get around this?

Let me explain why this is a struggle.

1. I have no time to arrange my setup to make sure everything is in picture (the video mode is not the same as photo mode).

2. Even if I press pause, which I wouldn't have need if there was a video mode, I can't use something like Bluetooth Selfie Remote to start/stop video recording without touching the screen. Every touch on the screen makes the camera wobble some.

So a Bluetooth Selfie Remote is useless for video on S7 but works just fine on iPhone. I have to return this remote since I can't make us of it.

Will Samsung ever change this or are people just not using their phone to record arranged scenes? I would at least love to have the option under settings to choose what suits me the best.
    12-12-2016 11:35 PM
    The screen is on when you launch the camera, so not sure why you can't frame the scene "before" you press the video button. It's the same thing as entering a video mode, framing the scene, and then hitting the record button. Am I missing something here?
    12-13-2016 04:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD