I have a month old S7 Edge. However, I've noticed that when the phone is at rest, the battery drains around 6% per 24 hours. Is this normal?

I have disabled NFC, Always-on display feature is switched off, Nearby device scanning is also switched off, display brightness is set to automatic and RAM and Cache are cleaned by the Smart Manager. Only the "keep Wi-Fi during sleep" feature is on.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.
    12-13-2016 06:08 AM
    That looks normal. Keep in mind that your phone is a miniature computer, always running while it is turned on.

Your laptop is going to use significantly more battery over a 24-hour period even if in standby mode.
    12-13-2016 06:40 AM
    Six percent every 24 hours? I wish my phone drained that slowly. Overnight in six hours I typically lose about 2 percent per hour,and that's with most normal things turned on. I'm not sure how slowly you want the battery to drain, that is phenomenal battery life, to day the least. At the end of my workday, I'm usually at about 40 percent, which I consider really good at about 12 hours of heavy use off the charger.
    12-13-2016 06:52 AM
    No that's not normal. I have 4G always on and several background apps and I usually get 3-4% background usage at rest. When it goes to doze mode it can go as low as 1.8% per hour (with WiFi and 4G off I register 0.6% per hour.

Something seems to be always running in the background for the OP. Could you download GSAM battery monitor and run your phone for a few days and see what it reads
    12-13-2016 06:53 AM
    That seems about right. 6% over 24 hours is .25% per hour, which is what mine draws also (2% over a 7-8 hour night). Shows that doze is working correctly on your phone.

Last Sunday I finished the day at 90%, unplugged for 15 hours. We were doing work around our acreage, so very little use on the phone even though I carried it all day. A few calls, some texts, couple of web searches. So very light use, but I was impressed none the less. I highly value a phone that minimal standby drain, and the S7E is the best at it I've ever owned, including an iPhone 6S+.
    12-13-2016 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD