Samsung fast charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air Planet

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm afraid you're still not being very clear to us. Are you asking if there is harm to the chargers themselves if they're kept plugged in constantly? If that's your question, then the answer is also no.

If that still isn't what you're trying to ask, then perhaps you could use the Google Translate site to input your question in your native language, then copy and paste the English translation?

Thanks is was that my question means related to chargers

Anywat Thanks Dear😀😂

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How many times do we have to say that plugging phones to chargers for 24hrs doesn't harm them?

It's you who is not understanding. Chargers do not harm phones even if you plug them for 24hrs. Doesn't matter what or who made your charger.

Relax -- we were just misunderstanding the question. They meant the actual charger being plugged in for 24 hours not just with a phone attached :).

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
We should all keep in mind that not everyone on this forum speaks English as a first language. We should also keep in mind how difficult it is to learn a second language, or a third, or a fourth, and so on. So all parties should exercise patience and understanding.

Since the question has been answered, I am closing this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12