Samsung and bad customer service

Soundman72

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Having only had my S7 for less than 2 months I've found an issue with the display a small line of pixels are bad.
So went to my local Samsung repair store and was told due to a global issue with a shortage of displays they are unable to repair it so phoned Samsung repair center and was told it will take 10 to 12 working days to repair but as it's Christmas it will be longer.

Now that's bad but as I have a medical condition I need my phone to be able to get medical help after explaining this to the women on the phone they have offered no real help at all.

From what I've been told the display problem with the s7 is a bit of a known issue so why can't they just send a replacement phone

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Having only had my S7 for less than 2 months I've found an issue with the display a small line of pixels are bad.
So went to my local Samsung repair store and was told due to a global issue with a shortage of displays they are unable to repair it so phoned Samsung repair center and was told it will take 10 to 12 working days to repair but as it's Christmas it will be longer.

Now that's bad but as I have a medical condition I need my phone to be able to get medical help after explaining this to the women on the phone they have offered no real help at all.

From what I've been told the display problem with the s7 is a bit of a known issue so why can't they just send a replacement phone

Who is your carrier? You might have better results if you go to your carrier's repair center (if they have one). AT&T does have local repair centers, and they replaced my Edge on the spot (with a refurbished one).

Soundman72

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
It seems Samsung are refuse to move on there point about having to return the phone with no replacement.
Which for some one who needs there mobile phone is not acceptable with a medical condition

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It seems Samsung are refuse to move on there point about having to return the phone with no replacement.
Which for some one who needs there mobile phone is not acceptable with a medical condition

I'm sorry to hear this. What are you thinking about in terms of a solution? Do you have a backup device you can use?

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I think most people would either have a back up phone sitting in a drawer or ask a friend , colleague or family member if they have a phone that'll accept the SIM card to use in the interim.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1