Is anyone else missing the LTE setting under network on their Galaxy S7 edge? I have compared my phone With 2 others. We have the same service provider, and the last firmware update. My phone does not activate LTE automatically like the two other phones and the LTE setting is missing. I put my sim-card in the other phone an then i have LTE, but not on my phone. Does anyone have a solution for this?
    12-30-2016 08:28 PM
    That's unusual, have you tried a network reset or factory reset? If that doesn't help you can always try connecting it to your computer and using Kies or Smart Switch to reinstall the firmware and settings as that should definitely fix the problem.

Hope it helps
    12-31-2016 06:36 AM
    Thank you for answering. I have tried factory reset and installed firmware with smart switch, but still no LTE or LTE setting on my phone. I have contacted Samsung support so i hope it can be solved.
    01-01-2017 06:52 PM
    Is anyone else missing the LTE setting under network on their Galaxy S7 edge? I have compared my phone With 2 others. We have the same service provider, and the last firmware update. My phone does not activate LTE automatically like the two other phones and the LTE setting is missing. I put my sim-card in the other phone an then i have LTE, but not on my phone. Does anyone have a solution for this?
    I hadn't even noticed that, but I don't have it either. Haven't noticed a difference...does it matter?
    01-03-2017 10:38 AM
    I hadn't even noticed that, but I don't have it either. Haven't noticed a difference...does it matter?
    UPDATE: this really had me stumped...I kept looking at my 4G, and noticed 'something' next to it. Had to get out my magnifying glass, and there it was LTE ...old eyes lol
    01-04-2017 05:22 AM