01-06-2017 04:03 AM
38 12
tools
    I use my phones as pocket computers. I rarely make or receive phone calls. Because of that I would love to have at least 2 lines. I'd like to always have the latest iPhone & fav Android phone connected. I like variety.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-04-2017 10:57 AM
    I'd like to always have the latest iPhone & fav Android phone connected. I like variety.
    In my opinion, that's really fun to have. I didn't get this before last year but whoa it's nice to have the choice and enjoy both. I only have one line though so I just switch the SIM. Not enough of a boss to have two...but also having two would probably confuse me anyway since I do text and make and receive phone calls. Texting more so though.
    01-04-2017 11:24 AM
    Those with two or more phones, curious how often you switch them out. I just got a Note 5 the other day and have been preferring it over my 7Edge. I swap the sim between the two phones.
    I've got 4 phones. S7E was my daily driver. I fell for the hype and Got a pixel. They suck. Went back to my S7E. Then I tried the ZTE axon 7 mini for the great audio. I liked it so much, I bought the axon7. It's a remarkable device especially if you're an audiophile. It's now my daily driver.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-04-2017 12:10 PM
    I've got 4 phones. S7E was my daily driver. I fell for the hype and Got a pixel. They suck. Went back to my S7E. Then I tried the ZTE axon 7 mini for the great audio. I liked it so much, I bought the axon7. It's a remarkable device especially if you're an audiophile. It's now my daily driver.
    Do you frequently sim swap between those?
    01-04-2017 12:15 PM
    Are you a secret agent?
    She can't tell you... or she'd have to kill you!
    Aquila and libra89 like this.
    01-04-2017 01:13 PM
    I switch between iPhone 7 and Samsung S7.
    The biggest problem is transferring the music I downloaded from Apple Music to the Android device.
    I need to convert those DRM-ed Apple Music files to plain MP3 files (with Apple Music Converter) at the first place and then copy them to S7.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-05-2017 03:36 AM
    I use 3 phones daily...main phone lumia 950 2nd S7 edge and iphone 5...now iam selling lumia 950 and s7 edge...and getting Axon 7 6gb ram and 128gb...will wait for s8 or Nokia phone launch...
    Curious about price and if rooted.
    01-05-2017 09:31 AM
    I am definitely on my Note 5 more, even with the battery seeming to die down quicker than the 7edge, I just love the screen size and spen
    01-05-2017 09:53 AM
    Those with two or more phones, curious how often you switch them out. I just got a Note 5 the other day and have been preferring it over my 7Edge. I swap the sim between the two phones.
    Thats a good question!
    I normally switch on a daily basis.
    Using the one device for all my texting, emails and occasional calls. While the other is used for watching videos, gaming and browsing the web. (bigger screen) but to be honest it sometimes becomes a hassle. The reason i say that is because i keep having to charge 2 devices and i only have 1 working charger lol. (if you have them charging together I'm sure that would be fine)
    libra89 likes this.
    01-05-2017 11:40 AM
    I have an extra note 5 as my back up phone. I'll only use it if something happens to my s7 and I have to send it in. When the note 7 debacle happened I just popped my sims card into my note 5 until I got another phone. Everything worked the same.
    01-05-2017 07:16 PM
    I have two phones. I have a Pixel XL and a Galaxy S7 edge. Thanks to T-Mobile I now have a duplicate sim for my main number using the Digits service. No more sim swapping.
    01-06-2017 03:23 AM
    I have two phones. I have a Pixel XL and a Galaxy S7 edge. Thanks to T-Mobile I now have a duplicate sim for my main number using the Digits service. No more sim swapping.
    Hmm I've never heard of that what do they charge for a duplicate sim and how does it work?
    libra89 likes this.
    01-06-2017 03:59 AM
    Hmm I've never heard of that what do they charge for a duplicate sim and how does it work?
    Right now it's in public beta so it's free. No idea what the cost will be when the beta is over. But it's nice to have my unlimited data on two phones. What's even better is that Digits is built into the S7 Edge so if I send a text on the Pixel it syncs back to the Edge (doesn't happen the other way though). S7 also allows for virtual lines. So I have a second phone line that I use for work on my Edge as well all with native support.

Edit: They essentially put a dummy number on a SIM card and then you link your real number via the Digits portal to that dummy number and sim. Now it basically acts like your primary number for calls, texts, data...

Edit 2: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=fxSa297d
    libra89 likes this.
    01-06-2017 04:03 AM
38 12