S7 not eligible for protection plus?

Puglife572

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone been able to enroll their S7 edge in the Samsung Protection Plus after they have purchased the phone? The sign up page on Samsung says it is eligible but when I put my IMEI number in it says my device is not eligible. Calling Samsung has been no help... this is for the 129$ plan obviously.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone been able to enroll their S7 edge in the Samsung Protection Plus after they have purchased the phone? The sign up page on Samsung says it is eligible but when I put my IMEI number in it says my device is not eligible. Calling Samsung has been no help... this is for the 129$ plan obviously.

What is the deal with Samsung's customer service? As much as I love their products and overall I've never had many issues with quality, I always hear stories about how their support isn't great. I did call last year about my S2 band and getting a replacement because mine broke which was really common and they never called me back about it. I just ended up ordering a 7 dollar replacement one off Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv