How many times a day do you check for nouget firmware

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It does seem very slow this time only a couple of countries so far... But great reviews from people that have it... I wonder why the delay is so long... Specially unlocked phones as no 3rd party carriers are involved?
I so think this should be improved as now 6 months since Samsung would have had the beta version of nougat

albie999

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Hadn't checked at all, until I read this forum and you said you had it on Vodafone in the UK, which same as I am on ... but, checked, but no update .... does this now mean I am going to be joining the checking brigade lol

I got it yesterday via Vodafone in the UK. No sign of it for my S7 on Three though...

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Hadn't checked at all, until I read this forum and you said you had it on Vodafone in the UK, which same as I am on ... but, checked, but no update .... does this now mean I am going to be joining the checking brigade lol

It can be amazing what effect reading certain information on forums can lead to.

When I read about the hardware fault that causes the grey lines across the s7 edge screen I checked that in the phone before leaving the Samsung Store.

Gotta go > I'm off to check for any updates. ;)

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Doesn't your phone only allow you to check updates once daily? I usually get the message to wait XXhours and xxminutes when checking again.

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would get improved battery if I didn't check for updates so often... (and it's very good now) just like the latest... I'm sure we will get it this year some time

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I check news reports on when the S8 is coming out more frequently than when the S7E will get an update. I'll be so happy to be rid of this ball and chain.