What's new in Nougat for S7 Edge?

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
No Assistant.

There's not much new except the blue light filter and proper AOD. Everything is redesigned though: notification shade, settings menu, stock apps, etc.

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
No Assistant.

There's not much new except the blue light filter and proper AOD. Everything is redesigned though: notification shade, settings menu, stock apps, etc.

I'm hoping theme makers have made their themes compatible for it. Can't stand all that white.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
There's a trash bin in the gallery now where you can restore deleted pics. You have 15 days before they delete permanently. I didn't notice that feature on the note 7.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Has the user experience of the S7 Edge changed in terms of speed and over all reliability? Not that it had much of an issue before. But just asking.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
A theme can be applied, but many of them have not been updated for Nougat. I tried a couple and you could not see half of the buttons because they matched the color for that part of the theme.

I think as Nougat has been out for this long you'd think other aspects such as Themes would have been updated :(

I use Simply Basic Theme which is a Black Theme.

Would you please mind downloading it from the Theme Store and applying it to see if it has the issues you mention you've experienced with other themes ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz