Sitting Back & Twiddling My Thumbs...

Paul Stoner 2

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Ok, so all the rage is obviously Nougat 7.0 / 7.11. We all want it - but we are painfully waiting for it. Now Verizon is stating anywhere between now and March for 7.0? Nougat has been out for months now - and I love Verizon - have had absolutely ZERO problems with them (billing, customer service, signal, etc..). But this is getting a little ridiculous.

Granted, I know there are hundreds of variants based on carriers, geography, components - I truly do get that. But a carrier powerhouse like Verizon in the US? Let's pull the lead gang...sheesh...

And still no word on the Galaxy Tab S2 (WiFi Only) direct from Samsung...sad state of affairs...

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Tell me why you believe that to be the case. I want to make sure I know why I want it.

Ok, well maybe not every single person on the forums, but this IS a tech site. I'd say a good majority of people know Nougat is here and offers better battery life and performance. To sit there and question what he means by "we all" makes it seem like some outrageous generalization. Which it isnt.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
This obsessive, panic "gotta have it" mentality isn't any different than any other Android update.
The S7 Edge on Marshmallow "was" pretty great at release but now without Nougat..........
I am certain that Nougat will be life changing...just like all the other updates :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan