Samsung S7 Edge Nougat Update

Piyushs7

Nov 29, 2016
Visit site
So i have updated my S7 Edge to the Android 7.0, but there are certain issues with regards to it.
Firstly, its all white and light blue in the drop down menu and notification centre. Any idea how to change that?Cant see clearly because of this.
Secondly,I want to change the theme from white to dark blue or black . Any idea how to do this?

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I'm not on Nougat yet but on my s7 edge on MM I downloaded a Theme from the Theme Store called Simply Basic.

But be aware I read a post recently where the person is on Nougat and the themes they tried hadn't been updated yet. Perhaps trial and error ?

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
So i have updated my S7 Edge to the Android 7.0, but there are certain issues with regards to it.
Firstly, its all white and light blue in the drop down menu and notification centre. Any idea how to change that?Cant see clearly because of this.
Secondly,I want to change the theme from white to dark blue or black . Any idea how to do this?

Go to settings

Then themes and wallpapers

Tap the theme bar

Top right corner, search for 'material'

You'll find one material Gray and blue and another one called material dark

Download both

When they're done downloading, hit apply

You can also search, 'black' And you'll find all black themes

Don't know what others are referring to. These themes work perfectly on my S7 edge running nougat

Good luck.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Can you please check if the Theme called Simple Basic is working OK with Nougat.

I searched for it and couldn't find it.

I think when people say themes aren't compatible they mean that a lot of themes which were previously available for download aren't anymore.

And I think same is the case with the one you're referring to. Many themes which I had previously installed on marshmallow don't appear on nougat anymore. But some of them do. Maybe these few are the only ones who the developers have made compatible.

Sorry.

But you will find plenty of other simple minimalistic themes.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't think you can change the notification center. I used one of the themes and everything changed except for that. It's still white.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Where are you that you are getting the Nougat update for the S7Edge ? I'm in the U.S. on Tmobile and it's not available there yet

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Go to settings

Then themes and wallpapers

Tap the theme bar

Top right corner, search for 'material'

You'll find one material Gray and blue and another one called material dark

Download both

When they're done downloading, hit apply

You can also search, 'black' And you'll find all black themes

Don't know what others are referring to. These themes work perfectly on my S7 edge running nougat

Good luck.
I'm on Samsung Beta version for Nougat. And I can access all the themes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae