I am using the Calendar app on my Samsung S7 Edge. When trying to enter the location of a given appointment, after pressing 'MAP' to show that location on the scheduled appointment I get a message stating "No results found for (given address)". The odd part is that the app uses Google Maps for this section but if I try to do a separate search using Google Maps itself I am able to find the address no problem. These addresses are in no way obscure. It is only through this app that I am running into this problem.
    I have tried entering the address in a multitude of different ways to no avail. This occurs with more than one address, but not all. It will even work with other addresses that are on the same street as the one its giving me trouble with i.e. 258 Park Ave will not come up but 58 Park Ave will.
    I am at a loss with this one. I found another post on this forum from a woman having the same issue with her Galaxy Note 2. Unfortunately, there was never a solution posted. I'm hoping I am not met with the same fate. Please help!
    01-29-2017 10:28 AM
    I've dealt with this problem for years, and have never been able to find a solution. As far as I know, there's no fix. Maybe someone else will chime in though
    01-29-2017 10:56 AM
    Wow, that's discouraging :/ I got hopeful with the quick reply but I guess I got ahead of myself. Hopefully its not just one of those irritating little problems that everyone deals with but no one's found or bothered to find a solution for...
    01-29-2017 11:08 AM
    Wow, that's discouraging :/ I got hopeful with the quick reply but I guess I got ahead of myself. Hopefully its not just one of those irritating little problems that everyone deals with but no one's found or bothered to find a solution for...
    I have the same problem on my S7. Most recently, no results are found for 1719 Main St, but results are found for 1717, 1718 and 1720. Even after entering and saving the correct address for which no results were found, later on the address had been turned into a link that worked.

While poking around to see what worked and what didn't, I found that I can make minor changes to the number (in this case) and it does find the address and format it properly. After that I can change the address back to the correct address and it retains all the formatting as long as I tap done instead of searching again.

I'm amazed that there aren't more posts on this... I guess people just use something else.
    04-27-2017 08:47 AM