Live Wallpaper

kelcel

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi hope someone can help Samsung S7 Edge in my live wallpaper i have before Kustom one that just says Gray and i am looking to delete it any help would be great Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Where do you still see it? Is it in the list of Live Wallpapers to choose from? Are you saying that you created this live wallpaper using some live wallpaper creator app, or did you install a live wallpaper app called Gray from the Play Store?

kelcel

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Thanks i use Weather Now its a live wallpaper from the store so i only want that to show when i unlock the phone but sometimes the factory wallpaper shows first then the Weather now Hope that makes sense Thanks for the help

Where do you still see it? Is it in the list of Live Wallpapers to choose from? Are you saying that you created this live wallpaper using some live wallpaper creator app, or did you install a live wallpaper app called Gray from the Play Store?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I don't have an S7 edge, so I don't know exactly how it handles wallpapers on the lockscreen vs the homescreen. Some phones allow you to modify it on the lockscreen, while others don't. I'll move this thread to the S7 edge forum for more specific traffic.