90mb Nougat update

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha, it is a bit unclear so sorry about that!

Baseband seems to have changed, can't see anything else. Security policy is still on Jan as per the previous Nougat version, also still on 7.0.

Battery life is still worse than MM for me. No rogue apps, just seems to drain more. Done everything short of a factory reset but I don't want to do that unless I absolutely have to.

pjwk81

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Hahaha, it is a bit unclear so sorry about that!

Baseband seems to have changed, can't see anything else. Security policy is still on Jan as per the previous Nougat version, also still on 7.0.

Battery life is still worse than MM for me. No rogue apps, just seems to drain more. Done everything short of a factory reset but I don't want to do that unless I absolutely have to.

Same. The 4th beta was amazing for battery (as was the final version of Marshmallow before I downloaded the Beta). The final version of Nougat has been terrible though. Going to try a reset at the weekend

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Same. The 4th beta was amazing for battery (as was the final version of Marshmallow before I downloaded the Beta). The final version of Nougat has been terrible though. Going to try a reset at the weekend

Let me know how it goes. I'm always reluctant to do so just because there always something that doesn't backup properly.

Just as a side note, I really wish it was a thing on android whereby it'll ask you if you want to decrypt your SD card before performing a factory reset. It's one of those things you'd probably forget to do until it's too late.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12