Videos Bad After PC transfer.

themagician8

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
After some months of having my S7 Edge,
I noticed that videos would get messed up after cutting or copying and pasting them from the SD card to my PC. They play slower, choppy, pixelated, and even like a negative image. On the phone they play fine.
They even upload and play OK on Facebook.
But photos seem to be OK after transfer to PC, but I do get an occaisional pic that us half greyed out.
I went to Google Photos were they are backed up, and they download and play fine from there. I figured that maybe it was a bad SD card. So I took that one out and replaced it with a new one, but it still does the same.
Thank God for Google Photos backup, or very special video moments would have been lost. Any ideas how to fix this?
Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What happens if you save the video to Internal Storage, and then transfer to PC? Still the same problem?

themagician8

Jun 2, 2016
Visit site
What happens if you save the video to Internal Storage, and then transfer to PC? Still the same problem?

Sorry I took so long responding...
Lost the website.
Yeah they come out weird wether they're from the sd card or the internal storage.
Any ideas whats making them screwy?
Thanks so much!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What if you upload the video to your Google Drive in the cloud, then download it from there on your computer? Just wondering if there's something wrong with the USB transfer process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21