Note 7 Secure folder

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I found it through Google Now early this morning and installed it. I don't really have anything I want to put into a secured folder but I'll keep the app anyways.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I found it through Google Now early this morning and installed it. I don't really have anything I want to put into a secured folder but I'll keep the app anyways.

You on Nougat or MM? I ask as I saw something that said you needed Nougat for it to work.

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I am on at&t and nougat and mine doesn't work. It does not import the data of any imported application.
Decided to uninstall it.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I am on at&t and nougat and mine doesn't work. It does not import the data of any imported application.
It's not supposed to import your app's previous data when you import the app to the Secure Folder. The idea is that you're installing a fresh, separate version of the app, with its own separate data.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
It's not supposed to import your app's previous data when you import the app to the Secure Folder. The idea is that you're installing a fresh, separate version of the app, with its own separate data.

This is it exactly.It allows you to have two versions of the same app, one you don't care if anyone sees if you so choose, and one that only you can see.

motorcycle_monkey

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I am still on the beta on Verizon, and the secure folder will not install correctly. So, maybe in the summer when I get the official Nougat release it will finally work...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane