A few times per month someone calls me and they hear no rings but their screens keeps saying dialing......they hang up call back....same thing.
    On my end, I hear nothing, but my log shows the multiple calls.

I am at home, on WiFi, all my other equipement is working.
    mededitor likes this.
    02-26-2017 08:47 AM
    A few times per month someone calls me and they hear no rings but their screens keeps saying dialing......they hang up call back....same thing.
    On my end, I hear nothing, but my log shows the multiple calls.

I am at home, on WiFi, all my other equipement is working.
    I've had the same problem on an intermittent basis. Those incoming calls don't even appear in my call log.

From what I've been able to figure out the phone doesn't completely disconnect from a previous call.

Performing a wipe cache didn't help.

I now try to hit the call disconnect button before the person I'm talking with hangs up. I also try to remember to do a phone restart once a day.

They're not perfect solutions, but they seem to be working.
    02-26-2017 07:19 PM
    usually those types of issues are less of a phone its self issue and more of an issue with how the carrier impliments its wifi calling.
    Because so many ISP may have settings changed and different routers and wifi devices its really hard to make it all work right.
    I modified my asus router to add the recomended ports and other stuff so it works better but i still dont think its very reliable.
    02-27-2017 04:03 PM
    I had this issue all last week. People where saying they called me and the phone didn't ring. My Gear S3 didn't ring either. The missed call would show up on the call log!? I wasn't getting any notifications but if I opened up messaging it showed the new text message. I did a soft reset and it worked so far.
    02-28-2017 01:05 AM