S7 Edge No Command Boot Loop - dead phone...

remokat

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
Today my S7Edge started to work strange. It was restarting itself few times, some system process stopped working so I decided to instal again system through Odin. I already had the same install files which works earlier. I did everything with 4 files and pit file, odin says that it passed and then my phone start to show blue background with dead robot and "no command" sign. Restarting phone doesn' fix it. I tried to instal system again but it's all the time the same for me...I can enter to the recovery menu and I tried to wipe data/factory reset and cache partition - nothing workd. Actually I tried to instal system again 5 times and still getting no command error...nothing I can do...please help me...

Younes Cheikh

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Today my S7Edge started to work strange. It was restarting itself few times, some system process stopped working so I decided to instal again system through Odin. I already had the same install files which works earlier. I did everything with 4 files and pit file, odin says that it passed and then my phone start to show blue background with dead robot and "no command" sign. Restarting phone doesn' fix it. I tried to instal system again but it's all the time the same for me...I can enter to the recovery menu and I tried to wipe data/factory reset and cache partition - nothing workd. Actually I tried to instal system again 5 times and still getting no command error...nothing I can do...please help me...

Hi Did you solve you problem? I'm having the same issue since this morning :(

mnc76

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
This is appears to be becoming a com non in issue.

I'm also getting this BSOD issue after the Nougat update.

Requires multiple hard reboots just to get the screen to work again.

This is after a factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1