Today my S7Edge started to work strange. It was restarting itself few times, some system process stopped working so I decided to instal again system through Odin. I already had the same install files which works earlier. I did everything with 4 files and pit file, odin says that it passed and then my phone start to show blue background with dead robot and "no command" sign. Restarting phone doesn' fix it. I tried to instal system again but it's all the time the same for me...I can enter to the recovery menu and I tried to wipe data/factory reset and cache partition - nothing workd. Actually I tried to instal system again 5 times and still getting no command error...nothing I can do...please help me...
    02-26-2017 02:18 PM
    Today my S7Edge started to work strange. It was restarting itself few times, some system process stopped working so I decided to instal again system through Odin. I already had the same install files which works earlier. I did everything with 4 files and pit file, odin says that it passed and then my phone start to show blue background with dead robot and "no command" sign. Restarting phone doesn' fix it. I tried to instal system again but it's all the time the same for me...I can enter to the recovery menu and I tried to wipe data/factory reset and cache partition - nothing workd. Actually I tried to instal system again 5 times and still getting no command error...nothing I can do...please help me...
    Hi Did you solve you problem? I'm having the same issue since this morning
    04-10-2017 04:19 AM
    This is appears to be becoming a com non in issue.

I'm also getting this BSOD issue after the Nougat update.

Requires multiple hard reboots just to get the screen to work again.

This is after a factory reset.
    04-17-2017 04:04 AM