Nougat update missing edge notifications for people

Mattressguy

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Anyone know how to get the tabs for people edge notifications to appear again? It's really the only edge feature I cared for. I knew my top 5 contacts had messaged me by the color tabs on the side.

Mattressguy

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Is this Samsung's "OnCircle" feature? They've been saying for months that service is going away. If it's not that, then I have no idea.

I'm not sure if that was part of Samsung's on circle or not. When I swipe over to people edge the option is there to call or message one of the contacts.

lokizef

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site
Anyone know how to get the tabs for people edge notifications to appear again? It's really the only edge feature I cared for. I knew my top 5 contacts had messaged me by the color tabs on the side.

Same issue. People Edge notification tab/strip gone after Nougat update. Already contacted Samsung support. Two days now that I have been waiting for feedback.

lokizef

Mar 3, 2017
Visit site

Same issue. People Edge notification tab/strip gone after Nougat update. Already contacted Samsung support. Said they don't have enough information on this issue and that they needed to escalate to Tech monkeys at Google for resolution.

Been two days now that I am waiting for an update. :confused:

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine is still there, maybe because I downloaded the app from the Play Store? I don't know, but it's still there.

staticK78

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
The developer sent out a notice last fall that the people edge feature was being discontinued for some compliance reason. It may not be baked into the nougat software.

Alanhd

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
reading this made me realise that edge feeds had stopped working after the update, luckily toggling it off and on fixed it for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR