Has Your S7E Received Google Assistant?

Allycat17

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
I've got it since my phone did the new update. It awful, changed my phone so much. It's mucked my email account up and I can't hardly dial out either. Keeps saying that numbers aren't registered to network???? Can I get rid of this update?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've got it since my phone did the new update. It awful, changed my phone so much. It's mucked my email account up and I can't hardly dial out either. Keeps saying that numbers aren't registered to network???? Can I get rid of this update?

Odd, I haven't had any of those problems.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I have it but it doesn't work the same as assistant on Google Home. There are things Google home can do and when I tried to do it on my phone w assistant it doesn't recognize the request. WHY is assistant different on different devices? Mind boggling....

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I still don't have it on my phone which I find odd. It's been ages since the announcement. Mine is galaxy s7 edge on EE on the UK

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
How would you know if it's updated to the new assistant though? Would there be any notification or update from the Play store?

To check if your phone has Google Assistant long press the home button. A page will pop up saying, "Hi, how can I help."