Hi folks. The default gallery on my s7 edge has been acting up recently. Here are the issues I've been having and what I've tried to do to fix them:

- when you press on an image it loads but it is very blurry
    - when this happens I am also unable to use the auto adjust, share, edit, and delete buttons
    - sometimes a thin white box appears around the image after pressing it
    - when deleting a photo I can no longer swipe right or left to see the next one

what I have tried to do:

- restart phone, hard reset, clearing app data, checking storage not full, uninstalling recently installed apps that may be interfering. Am unable to uninstall and reinstall as it is hard-coded or built-in however you say it.

Any ideas?
    03-05-2017 11:16 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are the photos saved to Internal Storage or the SD card?
    03-05-2017 10:22 PM
    Thank you! And they are on the SD card
    03-06-2017 07:29 AM
    Hey there ... i think your sd card is corrupted Shutdown your phone and pull out the sd card try hard reset wihtout sd card after that download some pictures from the internet in your internal storage and then see what happens
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-06-2017 07:34 AM
    I agree with @Leonardo_Ramadanovic -- the card could be causing issues. I don't think you have to do the factory reset yet, though. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and then insert it in your computer. Can the computer read these files, and if so, do the images appear normal? Backup as much as you can right now, then run chkdsk to look for bad sectors: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html.

It would also be interesting to see if this problem occurs with a new card.
    03-06-2017 10:07 AM