Fine tipped stylus?

Pixelbug

Mar 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello

I might be getting an S7 Edge and I'd love to get a stylus to use with it, however I much prefer a fine tipped stylus to the thick ones and I was wondering if anyone knew of one that works with the S7 Edge?

If I was buying the phone, I would go with a Note that comes with the stylus, but I'm being given this by someone that didn't like it and I can't afford to buy myself a new phone right now.

Also, I'm currently on an iPhone and finding I'm using Siri a lot, especially the 'Hey Siri' function. Is there anything like this I can get for Android?

Thank you

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The best option for fine-tipped stylii are active ones (battery-operated), but they're not nearly as accurate as an S-Pen. In my personal experience, I had the same results with an active stylus with fine tip (Adonit one) and with conductive-mesh ones: both are just not good enough for handwriting IF compared to an S-Pen. But since most retailers have a return policy you can just order one and try it out; if it doesn't work for you, send it back.

As for Siri, you have a ton of options there. With the S7 you'll have both Google Now and S-Voice (Samsung's Siri) out of the box, and you can use whichever you find more useful. Also, Google is now rolling out Google Assistant to all phones with Marshmallow and Nougat, so the S7 Edge will also get that (it's a back-end upgrade, so you won't have to do much on your phone to get it). And, of course, there are 3rd party options like Microsoft's Cortana.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary