I updated my S7 edge yesterday, and it changed my phone so badly that I hate it now. The new Icons are too small, and babyish, the notifications is so bad, the contacts and everything has been changed to the worst, is there anyway I can customise these Icons, and themes please??
    03-07-2017 08:15 AM
    I updated my S7 edge yesterday, and it changed my phone so badly that I hate it now. The new Icons are too small, and babyish, the notifications is so bad, the contacts and everything has been changed to the worst, is there anyway I can customise these Icons, and themes please??
    Do some research. You can customize anything in android. But to answer your question. No. Not easily anyway.

Slightly taken back by this. This update is almost better in everyway than marshmellow. Just tailor it to how you like it...
    LeoRex and Grifter73 like this.
    03-07-2017 09:38 AM
    Yes, as the first guy said, you can change icon size and style and notifications etc in your settings, just do a little research and put in a little effort and you'll have it just the way you want.
    Grifter73 likes this.
    03-07-2017 10:00 AM
    Same goes for me ...i hate the changes...cant view e mail accounts separately. Favouate contacts can't be ordered in the order I want them list my themes and larger keyboard ...csnt see any benefits and is talk g up more memory do had to delete some space
    It took ages getting it just right..i don't have time to go through all the settings on my S7

.. .is there a way to revert back to previous OS ?
    03-08-2017 05:43 AM
    Same goes for me ...i hate the changes...cant view e mail accounts separately. Favouate contacts can't be ordered in the order I want them list my themes and larger keyboard ...csnt see any benefits and is talk g up more memory do had to delete some space
    It took ages getting it just right..i don't have time to go through all the settings on my S7

.. .is there a way to revert back to previous OS ?
    Sounds like you need an iPhone. ๐Ÿ˜’
    revtech likes this.
    03-08-2017 09:18 AM
    Sounds like you need an iPhone. ๐Ÿ˜’
    Really . . Sheesh . . These people are so twisted up they can't even post a coherent sentence . . It's a phone for goodness sake. Get an iphone and see how much of that you can customize . . and don't forget, you (the unhappy folks) are the ones who chose to hit the update button without waiting to see what others would say about those changes . . So . . . .
    pontiac005 likes this.
    03-08-2017 12:40 PM